Sunday, September 14, 2008

there is, as usual, much blogging to be done

and I'm not going to do it now.

I will, however, post this lovely photo taken at Offline - my friend Mike's gig night in Brixton - last Thursday.



Back to NY tomorrow.

I'm definitely ready - my body is ready to be back in NY, but I've also just met a whole wonderful slew of people out here whom I'm only just getting to know. And Val will be out here in a few weeks. And I love living in Caspar's flat.

I love it so much that I'm nearly falling asleep as I type this entry from the sofa. When I used to come to London in the late 90s and early 00s it was routine for me to see the sunrise on a Sunday morning. Not so much anyore. Except last night. One side of Southwark bridge was the moon, the other side the pulpy, settling juicy sunset.

On that note, (in)coherent as it may be, we sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home