Sunday, September 28, 2008

practicing with achilles tendonitis

My cycling adventure the other day has ... blessed? me with my first - and hopefully only - experience of achilles tendonitis. I probably raised my saddle a little too high and overtaxed my achilles over the course of the long ride. I'm being as generous and kind to my achilles as I know how to be and it will, in turn, hopefully heal swiftly and without too much difficulty.

While walking is a bit of a pain, practicing I'LL CRANE FOR YOU with this new limitation is actually a gift in disguise. It has helped me to discover that practicing in the living room is a secret treasure. I initially found the smaller space troublesome after the expansiveness of the Universal Hall; but now I realize that the living room is more than enough.

Less is more, not less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home