Monday, September 22, 2008

on practicing

Practicing continues and one of my fantastic patrons has offered me studio space one day a week! Hooray! Plus I've been moving furniture around to make more room in the living room. And next week I start training again with SITI so hopefully I'll be able to get in a practice session before we train every morning.

In other news, in case you were wondering: a sheep-poop covered mountain top in Yorkshire with freezing winds and sweaty hikers all around you is NOT a great place to practice the dance. Glad I figured that one out.

I thought practicing outside would be really liberating, but I can't say that it has been the joyous experience I anticipated, especially when I had to watch out for uneven surfaces and animal feces. But then again, it's a mistake to think that this whole enterprise is about joyous experiences.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well as I have told you before...you "do" too much nature as far as I am concerned Love you Mum

8:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home