Monday, August 28, 2006

a plea for comments

I get fabulous e-mails from some of you in response to my blog. Now, I love your e-mails and I also love comments on the blog.

So. Please, please, please, pretty please enhance my web-bound self-representation with your quips, quotes, and other insights.

Here is a picture of me looking sweet and innocent. I could pass for 17, despite the fact that I snapped the photo this morning.



When I typed that sentence initially, I wrote "the smorning" instead of "this morning." I did it again and it came out "this smorning".

What do you suppose that means?

Comments please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Malachy Walsh said...

Comments? Comments? You don't need no stinkin' comments.

(But I'm happy to provide, anyway)

1:58 AM

 
Blogger D said...

Thanks!

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home