Thursday, June 21, 2007

Anusara immersion

I'm in it. Three days a week, three hours a day of level one immersion with Zhenja La Rosa and Dana Covello at Vira. Wow. Wow. Wow. If I were a really dedicated blogger, I'd have virtual reams (or reams of virtual paper) about it on my blog. But I'm not actually that interested in blogging about it right now.

I am, however, loving my introduction to Rajanaka philosophy, loving getting to know this ensemble - kula, etc - with whom I'm practicing on a regular basis, and I do want to post this link:

Natarajasana, full form

beee-aaa-uuu-tiful

something to work on/with

wow.

1 Comments:

Blogger lijialefw said...

1.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

2.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

3.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (Rolex) are cheap, (World of Warcraft gold) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

12:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home