Friday, June 15, 2007

Play!

Come party with the lovely makers of Play, a journal of plays on Tuesday night, here:

ISSUE THREE LAUNCH PARTY!
June 19, 7-9pm at New Dramatists.
424 W. 44th Street, New York.
Between 9th and 10th Aves.

Downtown playwrights sing their favorite Broadway tunes!
David Greenspan performs along with other guests.
Come toast the new issue featuring plays by Doug Bost, Lisa D'Amour & Katie Pearl, David Greenspan, Cynthia Hopkins, and Liz Meriwether. Plus souvenirs!

Wear black and gold (I don't know why - I'm doing it because Sally told me to and I'll take any excuse to costume)!

ps
American Apparel, while its inventory is virtually exploding with lame right now, does not stock gold lame wristbands. I think a trip to the fabric store may be in order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home