Monday, March 19, 2007

more theater stuff

Before I left for Brazil I had the chance to see the world premiere of 1001 by my friend Jason Grote (jasongrote.blogspot.com) at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.

It seems very likely that the play will have its NY premiere some time soon and, hopefully, many more productions outside NYC. I was fortunate enough to have read an early draft and to have read stage directions in a staged reading of it last summer courtesty of Page 73 Productions (www.p73.org) at NYTW.

Many other people have already written many things about it and these things probably bear repeating. But I'll be concise: it's a great play, go see it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Grote said...

Hey, thanks, Davina! And greetings from your old SF stomping grounds...

10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home