Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm back from outer space!

I've been back in California for almost a month. Here's a little summary of the most exciting events:

1) teaching with foolsFURY - fantastic experience that deserves lengthy musings all its own
2) performing in our little fF salon on 7/22 - a wonderful format that accommodated a huge range of work
3) performing in The Danger of Bleeding Brown in the Bay Area Playwrights Festival
4) the start of Big Love rehearsals - a stellar group of people and Laley is really in her directoral element

What else?

I've been playing tennis with Tony and Rachel, dancing every day, and gearing up to resume some more rigorous conditioning work.

I'm making my official debut (as opposed to my numerous spontaneous appearances) on the Trannyshack stage this Tuesday. Fauxnique and I are putting together a duet for Steve Nicks night.

stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home